Mashcat held a mashed library event focussing on cataloguing data at the Clinical School in Cambridge, 5 July 2012.
It was for cataloguers, developers and anyone else with an interest in how library catalogue data can be created, manipulated, used and re-used by computers and software – an invaluable opportunity for them to meet and share knowledge, thoughts, and ideas.
Presentations from Mashcat 2012.
Storify from Mashcat 2012.
Mashcat 2012 was supported by DevCSI (@devsci).
- Celine Carty (@cjclib), Cambridge University Library
- Ed Chamberlain (@edchamberlain), Cambridge University Library
- Katie Birkwood (@girlinthe), Cambridge University Library
- Thomas Meehan (@orangeaurochs), University College London
- Owen Stephens (@ostephens), Owen Stephens Consulting